Thursday, June 25, 2009

"taking it easy."

this past week of school has been overall...unnecessary. don't get me wrong, i've learned a couple of new things at the corona clinic i'm interning at but the days just seem to drag on since i already passed my exit exam and there's not really much work to do anymore. i would be preparing for my community nursing final next wednesday, but it's open book. there's really no more challenges standing in my way of graduation. while it does feel good and i'm experiencing a peace of mind that is utterly cherishable...i wish my class could just have the days until july 7 off to reflect and recover. oh well, i guess that's what the rest of summer is for.

the most fortunate aspect of my current situation is that i have more time after school to unwind and chill since there's nothing to study for. and so...venturing from corona or san bernardino, i've found myself eating at yojie's with the ace family in cerritos, catching up with jenny over some long overdue panera bread, and gallivanting through melrose and eating at dolce with jen (which by the way is very much overrated...it's no wonder why they're closing down. at least everything was 50% off and i got to see what the hype was about). this is just a taste of what's to come for me this summer and i'm getting more and more excited for it. i have all summer long to catch up with friends and engage this beautiful life with more adventures. it reminds me of that sleepy brown song...




i can't wait, can't wait! - jl

No comments: